11/18/08

Interlude: Shout Outs

If you don't mind, I'ma take a moment to drop Nameless Props.



BlackMan: "Here's to us, fuck everyone else." Stella?
Fallywallyshlamalamadingdong: The Groupie's Perspective is always good to be privy to.
Reno: You drafted the idea for this machine, and for that I thank you.
Jazzybelle: you're my musical kindred spirit.
Pelechati: Half of the music I know is because of your influence.
Savannah: I heart you. You make the term BFF tolerable and cute. But only when you say it.
Jane: My lovely, beautiful cheerleader. You're my oldest, dearest friend. Your love and support mean the world to me, in this endeavor and life in general. I love you to pieces.



You all influenced me in one way or another with this project, whether you know it or not. I take all of your input with grand appreciation. 



And don't be all butthurt because I didn't use your real name. Allusion and anonymity are the new foreplay. Get with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment